September Goal Recap
1. Sell our house. Still in the works. What a roller coaster ride.
Buy a new house. Well, it's not a done deal yet, but it's pretty close. I'll share more once it's final but we will soon be closing on a house that we absolutely love. I can't wait!
1. Clean up my Pinterest boards. This one is a work in progress. I went through my two largest boards, What's for Dinner? and For the Sweet Tooth and got rid of pins with broken links or outdated pins.
2. Keep working with PS Elements and get more comfortable using it. Well, this one took an interesting turn. My old laptop, an HP, bit the dust (at the same time that EVERYTHING else did...right after we put our house on the market, yay for that!) and I replaced it with a Mac. So the version of PS Elements I had no longer works. So back to Pic Monkey all the way for now.
Fun / Family
Fill photo album with August pictures and print photos for September. Done.
Go on a date. We sadly didn't take the time to go on a dinner date, which is what I had in mind, but we did have a kid-free day trip for a football game. Some friends of ours offered us their extra tickets to the K-State game, which is only a couple of hours drive from Kansas City. Although we all came home with terrible sunburns, it was a lot of fun, and even better that we won the game.
1. Sell our house.
2. Get moved into our new house. Yay!
1. Contact blogs or brands about contributing. This goal has been on my list in some form for a while now, and I need to stop feeling so intimidated and just go for it!
2. Get back to using Twitter regularly. I fell off the Twitter wagon a while ago, and while I don't think I'll ever love it, I know I should at least be somewhat active for the sake of my blog.
3. Get (back) involved with the local blogging community. I've mentioned Kansas City's awesome blogging community before, but with the craziness of summer and selling our house I was never able to go to any events. I'm hoping to get back to it this fall, because I always have fun and make new friends.
Fun / Family
1. Fill photo album with September pictures and print photos for October.
2. Go to the pumpkin patch with friends and family. There's a great pumpkin patch close to us, and I know this year Jona will have a lot of fun picking out a pumpkin and eating cider donuts.
What are your goals this month?