This capsule is a little less pared-down than the last two, but it's only because I already had a lot in my closet for spring. Another difference is that this is sort of a trial-and-error capsule; many things in my spring capsule I'm really not sure if I love or not. I thought I'd see what I actually end up wearing and then make some decisions about the rest. Finally, I'm giving myself permission to make some additions to this list (possibly just trade-outs), as my birthday is at the end of the month and you better believe I'll be doing some shopping.
Without further ado, here's what I'll be wearing this spring:
Total number of items: 48 (whoa!)
Additions I'm thinking about:
- new boyfriend jeans (would trade out current pair): I need a better fit, and would like them to be a little less distressed
- new graphic tee (would trade out current tee): Again, I'd like a better fit.
- special-occasion dress for upcoming weddings
- print blouse: I have a lot of tee shirts right now, I'd like to trade one out (navy or turquoise) for a colorful printed blouse
- leopard sandals (would trade out beige wedges): I put my leopard flats away, but considering how often I wore them I'd like a spring/summer leopard option for shoes.
What are you wearing for spring?