Clockwise from top left:
1. Striped dress. My beloved striped dress of years past is in need of a replacement. I may not be ready to part with it just yet, but I think I need to give it a break. I'd love a lightweight version like this Steven Alan one that looks equally ready for some layers or simply a bright pair of sandals.
2. Distressed jeans. Call me crazy, but I'm considering giving my much-loved boyfriend jeans an update. Right now I'm craving a pair that's a little less distressed and a little slimmer in fit. I love this pair from Loft.
3. Print top. Spring makes me want to add both bright color and more prints to my life. This top, which has a little of both, is just what I had in mind.
4. White sneakers. The other day I found a pair of Tory Burch perforated leather sneakers that I fell for, and I've been determined ever since to find a budget pair. This slip-on pair from Steve Madden may be a little different, but I think they would still scratch the itch.
5. Bright, light cardigan. Lightweight cardigans are a must for spring, and I'm really craving some color. I love this pretty coral one from Madewell.
What's on your spring wishlist?