3. Buy and hang shelf in dining room. This one didn't get done simply because it got kicked out of the budget. We're working hard to save money this year, and this wasn't at the top of the list this month. I'm hoping to make it to Ikea next month and find an inexpensive option, so I can cross this off the list.
2. Create a schedule/routine for Social Media. This seems simple enough, but I'm so erratic when it comes to posting and sharing on Instagram and Pinterest, and pretty much nonexistent when it comes to Twitter.
I think I did pretty good for my first month!
1. Buy and hang shelf (I like this one) for dining room.
2. Organize and clear out cabinet under kitchen sink. Total disaster area....
1. Order new blog business cards. My cards still have my old name (Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique) and url. These from Minted are cute.
2. Create a schedule/routine for social media.
Fun / Family:
1. Fill album with January pictures and details, and print February's pictures at the end of the month.
2. Try a new recipe for Jona. I just checked out Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld and I'm hoping I can find a couple more sneaky veggie snacks to try.
3. Read more than two books. I mentioned last month that I didn't spend as much time reading as I'd like, so I hope to do more of that this month.
What are your goals for February?