1. Save money and prep our current house for selling. We'd love to move in the next year or two into a house with more space. When we bought our current house we knew all along it would be a "starter" house, but we're ready to find something we can stay in for a good long time.
2. Decorate our house with artwork and current pictures of Jona. I'm not much of a decorator. Our big project last year was painting the walls, but we didn't do much after that. Currently adorning those walls are pictures of Jona as a newborn. We need an update.
3. Complete one DIY/organization/deep-clean project every month. This sounds pretty easy in theory, but following through on home-related tasks is not one of my strengths.
1. Order new business cards. I've been needing to do this since I rebranded my blog in September and changed the name to Shea Lennon.
2. Create a schedule or routine for sharing blog posts using social media. I'm terrible about doing this consistently. I think I just need to make it a habit.
3. Create an area in my house with good lighting for doing food (and other non-style) photos. Also purchase a few "props" and pretty plates and platters to make the photos more interesting.
4. Take a photography class (online or live) and improve my photography skills.
1. Wear lipstick. I'd love to find a few bold colors that I feel comfortable in and wear them on a regular basis. I love how it instantly adds polish to a look.
2. Do more crafts (I'd like to say one per month...we'll see). I bought a "craft a day" calendar (I couldn't find The Chew at the stores I went to two days before New Year's Day...imagine that.) so I'm hoping it inspires me to make some stuff. Not that I don't have plenty of DIY ideas on my Pinterest boards too.
3. Take advantage of the free (or cheap) kid-friendly activities in the Kansas City area. I'm a creature of habit, and lately my habit has been to be a total homebody. When weather permits, I'd like to have more weekends in which the major destination is somewhere other than Target.
What are your goals for 2015?