To go along with the "Never have I ever" theme for this month's The Circle linkup at In its Time, here are 5 things that I've never done but plan to do this year. 2015, I'm ready for you!
1. Reupholster my dining room chairs. Right after we bought our house in 2010, I found an amazing dining room table and chairs at a garage sale, in near-perfect condition, for a steal. Over the years the cream-colored fabric of the chairs has gotten increasingly dingy. I'd love to recover them with a fun printed fabric (preferably one that will wear a little better than off-white).
2. Take a photography course. I mentioned this one in my 2015 Goals post, and it's one that I'd really like to check off my list this year. (Surprise surprise, it's made an appearance on my January list multiple years in a row...) I'm thinking about this one from A Beautiful Mess.
3. Create a media kit for Shea Lennon. I've been blogging for way to long (over 4 years!) not to have already done this. However, if I'm serious about wanting to grow my blog and possibly partner with brands, it's time to get on the ball.
4. Find the perfect red lipstick. I do own red lipstick, but I rarely wear it because I'm not convinced that it's quite the right shade for me. But I'm 31 years old, it's about time I have a gorgeous red lip in my beauty arsenal dang it!
5. Keep a current scrapbook of my family for the year. Current is the operative word. I've done a pretty terrible job so far of keeping a baby book up to date for Jona, unless you consider Instagram a baby book. Yeah, me neither. But this year I bought a Project Life binder and plan to fill it with each month's highlights and happenings.
Check out other bloggers' Never Have I Ever lists at The Circle linkup at In its Time.