While I'm doing all that shopping for other people though, I can't help but make a list of all the things I want this year. Here are a few things on my wishlist.
1. The Chew Box Calendar. Just like I look forward to picking out a new planner every year, I also can't wait to pick out the next year's box calendar. I love having a fresh page to look forward to every day of the week. Although I never watch The Chew anymore (dang day job) I love that show and I think there would be some great recipe ideas in the calendar.
2. Cuisinart Food Processor. If I still wrote a letter to Santa, this is the thing that would be at the top of my list. The thing that I would justify with all the examples of what a good girl I've been all year. And all the ways I'd use it, and all the things I'd make. I'm not above bribery, Santa. I'll share the first thing I make, whatever it is, with you.
3. Local jewels. I'd love to update my jewelry box with a few pieces from two of my favorite Kansas City-based designers. I went to a trunk show held by Ngan of eNVe Designs earlier this month and found lots of pretties I'd love to add to my collection, like this necklace. I've also had my eye on this leather cuff from Nickel and Suede; it looks comfortable and wearable, even for a non-bracelet-wearer like me.
4. Tervis Water Bottle. Okay, so this may seem like a silly thing to have on a Christmas wishlist, but I've had such a hard time finding a stinkin' water bottle that I like! I take one to work every day, and I can't seem to find one that doesn't break or doesn't leak, or doesn't sweat, etc. I have a few Tervis tumblers that I use all the time at home and I love them; I think a water bottle would hold up just as well.
5. Gap Sweatpants. My pajama/lounge-wear collection is in a sad, sad state. Most of it consists of pants I bought to wear around the house after I had Jona. Comfort is happening, but cute is nowhere to be found. I feel like these sweatpants have a little bit of both.
What's on your Christmas wishlist? See what other bloggers are wishing for at The Circle linkup.