Clockwise from top left:
1. Brown leather booties. My taupe suede booties from Target are nearing the end of their little, much-worn lives, I fear. Now that I know just how much I rely on ankle boots in the fall and winter, I think an upgrade is in store.
2. Black skinny pants. I considered buying a pair of black skinny pants for my fall capsule, but I didn't find a pair I liked. I'm still thinking about them though, which means I ought to at least try again to find the right pair for the next go-round.
3. Print sweater. I have two neutral sweaters in my collection right now, but I need at least one more pullover sweater for the cold weather. I like the idea of a sweater in a neutral color but with an interesting print.
4. Bold colored coat. Although I'm (still) drawn to a lot of neutrals lately, I'd love to have a bold, bright coat to keep me warm this winter. I've had the same tired gray pea-coat for several years, and it's starting to fall apart, literally. With the winters we've been having lately, this won't be an item I skip out on this year.
5. Striped long sleeve dress. You know me and striped dresses. The one I've been wearing for what feels like forever is still in surprisingly great shape, but it's not always my favorite for layering in the cooler months. Its waist is a little higher than my natural waist, which makes adding a sweater and a belt a bit of a challenge. For winter, I'd ideally like a striped dress with sleeves and a waistline that isn't too defined. I can do the defining myself with the help of a belt.
What's on your wishlist right now?