I may be taking a bit of a break from the 30 for 30 while in Hawaii, but I'm still holding true to the no-shopping rule. But that doesn't mean I can't think about shopping, right? In addition to shopping, I also can't stop thinking about spring. I could not be more ready for its arrival! So I put together a little spring shopping wishlist, so that when I can shop, I'll be ready. As if I'm ever not ready to shop. (Just click on each image for product information.)
1. Floral button-up shirt (This one is from Revolve Clothing, but honestly I just saw an adorable one at Target.)
2. Striped blazer. I know, they're everywhere, but I just can't help myself.
3. Light wash trouser jeans. I need a new color in my denim wardrobe, and this style couldn't be more flattering.
4. Sandals with a wooden platform. If I could have this pair right now, I'd be a happy girl.
5. White jeans or cords in a skinny, go-with-everything, dress-me-up-or-dress-me-down fit. (I apologize for the excessive hyphening.)
6. A bright bow-bedecked (there I go again) belt. This one from Gap fits the bill nicely.
7. A striped cardigan. I know, I seem to have a problem.
8. An orange cardigan. Orange is one if the "it" colors for spring, and I think a cardigan would be a lovely way to introduce it to my wardrobe.
9. Finally, some cropped, relaxed fit trousers. Amazingly, this pair from Loft is exactly what I had in mind. And hopefully, they'll go on sale right about the time when I can buy them!
What's on your spring wish list?