I've decided to do something a little different today, and show you a few things that are on my "to-buy" (or "want to buy") list. This is due to the fact that, a. I've been wanting to shop like nobody's business, and b. my outfit today was kind of a yawn.
1. As I mentioned on my fall wardrobe post, I think a must-have is a loose white button up. In fact, my very favorite is this one at Ruche, but I'm a little hesitant about the $43 price tag.
2. I could also use a new handbag, and this one from Urban Outfitters really fits the bill. It's ladylike, but big enough to hold all my stuff.
3. I have a few blazers, but I'm really craving a gray, textured version like this one (also from Urban). I'd take this one from J. Crew any day too, but it's really out of my price range!
4. I feel my badassness (come on, it's a word right?) would increase exponentially if I had a leather, or faux-leather motorcycle jacket. I'm quite impressed by this one from Target.
5. Skinny. Red. Corduroys. I think they speak for themselves.
6. I love the desert boot look, and I love it even more when it's given a feminine touch. These from Seychelles are perfection. And more than I usually spend on shoes. Sigh.
7. The entire Tucker for Target line. I was going to try to choose my favorite. But I can't. Can someone please just buy me all of it? That would be great.
Tomorrow it will be back to regularly scheduled programming (aka outfit posts), I promise!