Thursday, September 9, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award...Thank you!
On Sunday, Collette of Statements in Fashion was kind enough to pass along this "Versatile Blogger Award" to me. Thank you so much Collette, you're too kind and oh so chic! Well, I'm not sure how versatile I am, but I suppose my wardrobe is, considering my budget! I'm supposed to list seven random facts about myself, then pass the award on to some other lovely bloggers. Here goes...
1. My husband and I almost moved to New York City a few years ago so that I could go to pastry school (at the French Culinary Institute). We decided not to go when our housing fell through, among other things. That was the right decision, but I still sometimes daydream about it.
2. I cry harder when animals die in books or movies than when people do.
3. I write down every book I read (including author, title, review/summary) on a notecard so that I can keep track. Nerd alert!
4. I seem to have some sort of creative block when it comes to home decor. I'd much rather decorate myself than my home.
5. I hate driving. I wish I lived somewhere with excellent public transportation. Or somewhere without ice and snow.
6. Clowns scare the shit out of me.
7. Once this blog reaches 50 followers (according to Google), I will be hosting a giveaway. So stay tuned!
Okay, I'm going to pass this award on to...
Liz of http://lizzypunch.blogspot.com/
Jenny of http://spryonthewall.blogspot.com/
Melissa of http://o-my-darling.blogspot.com/
Snappy Q of http://snappy-q.blogspot.com/
Jolie of http://senoritafashionista1.blogspot.com/
So now it's your turn to list seven facts about yourselves and pass the award on!